Happy New Year! We hope you spent the last few days of 2018 in the best way; rejuvenating, restoring, and refreshing yourself so that you are ready to make 2019 your best year yet.
Brad Sugars loves to say, “When you can out-learn me, you can out-earn me.” Undoubtedly, you’ve heard the sentiment in a thousand other ways and what it means is that if you want more abundance in your life, you need to constantly be reading, learning and upskilling.
We’ve shared a lot of knowledge this year, but here are the top 10 that have gotten the most engagement. With these 10 posts, hopefully, you can find that extra leg-up to start 2019 ahead of the crowd.
Our Top 10 Blog Posts for 2018
- The 2 Most Dangerous Behaviours of Business Owners [Video]
- 4 Steps to the Systemisation of Your Business [Article]
- Why You Should Be Micromanaging [Article]
- 3 Steps to Turn Actively Angry Customers into Raving Fans [Framework]
- 4 Elements of Superstar Employees [Video]
- My Morning Rituals [Video]
- What To Do With Employees Who Give You Attitude [Video]
- How Do I Set KPIs in My Business? [Article]
- Collecting Data is Useless [Video]
- How Far Do I Push My Team? [Video]
Is this the year to take your business ownership up a level?
Reaching stability in a business is really tough work. If you’ve put in that blood, sweat and tears and got a good business running, then working harder is probably draining you without the same kind of return you got in those initial days.
It may be that 2019 is the time to work with greater precision. And that requires you to upskill in a different way from what was needed to raise your business from the ground.
Our coaching strategies are about taking your business leadership and management skills to a premium standard – not helping you work harder, but helping you work better. Is it time to find out if you’re ready to step up to the next level in your business ownership?Book a Free Coaching Session