The year has officially ended and 2020 has begun!
You’re probably either reading this while you continue taking your well-deserved break or just as you’ve landed into your new year. Either way, I hope you’re also gearing up for 2020 to be one of your best years ever.
To give yourself that extra kick-start, you might want to consider reading through our most popular blog posts in 2019 – the business advice that resonated with the community this year.
Review these 10 business ideas, and I’m sure you will find at least 1 thing to implement so that you can take your team, your business and yourself to the next level in 2020.
Happy learning and happy new year!
- How to Escape the Drama Triangle [Video]
- 3Ms to Build Peak Performing Teams [Video]
- Productivity Hacks at Work [Infographic]
- How to Use Appraisals to Increase Staff Performance [Video]
- 3 Practical Questions to Get Your Team to Meet Deadlines [Article]
- Sales Techniques: How to Get Past Gatekeepers [Article]
- Why I Have Selective Deafness [Video]
- Don’t Love Results [Video]
- The 3 Essentials of Team Management [Video]
- The One Thing You Need to Know About Team Meetings [Video]
Do you want 2020 to be a Hike or a Flight?
There are 2 ways that you can get growth – the ‘steady’ path that is safe, comfortable and slow. Sometimes that’s best for your business and your disposition – strap on those boots and push for that tough climb.
The alternative is to learn how to build yourself a jet pack and take the exciting and extremely fast route – one that might scare you.
If the latter is more what you’re about in 2020, then get in touch and let’s find out if we can help you build the rocket that will break through the atmosphere.Book a Free Coaching Session