87% Of Teams Are Disengaged
Across the world, only 13% of employees feel connected to their workplaces and their missions. 67% of people are feeling “checked out” and aren’t enthusiastic.
20% of the global workforce is actively acting to undermine their company and hamper productivity and morale.
For any business coach anywhere in the world, next to marketing, team engagement and team management are the number one priorities of the vast majority of their clients.
“This is the next generation of business coaching.”
Bring back the energy your employees had on that first day…and then some!
- 12 sessions held in-house, directly with you and your team.
- No pens and paper – all action-based, neurologically-designed exercises.
- Sessions are fun and personal to bring the team into the same boat.
- Create greater accountability, encourage innovation, and build a culture of support in your business.
“I’m too busy – I’ll sort out the team engagement later. We just need to focus on sales now.”
This is often the death knell of a team – when the leader of the business is completely disregarding the team’s engagement because sales are declining or it is a ‘busy’ time of year.
How much profit / growth are you losing in your business through your team refusing to perform at their best?
You can look at this as ensuring that you are getting the most return out of your most costly resource that you currently invest in – people!
If you ignore the signs of disengagement in your team, the effect compounds itself, and the chances of you losing your best talent increases exponentially.
And once you lose them, imagine the costs in both time and money of having to do further recruitment and training to replace them!
Isn’t it smarter to fix the problem while it’s still just a problem and before it becomes a disaster?
Case Study: Construction Business
- Managers tended to work in ‘silos’ rather than as a cohesive team.
- There was an imbalance in performance amongst managers.
- Animosity between managers was brewing.
- High-performing managers were becoming disenchanted with the overall organisation.
What We Focused On:
- The ultimate goal was to get managers to be more productive as a whole.
- Worked specifically on raising respect between the management group.
- Focused on reconnecting their work with the focus & goals of the organisation and individuals.
- Highlighted how each individual’s work contributed together towards the results of the entire organisation.
- Empowered them with some pure leadership training on how to speak to and motivate their teams.
- We saw a massive leap from the overall engagement score taken at the beginning of the program compared to the end.
- Specific actions were taken on a marketing project for a particular store that resulted in tangible sales increases.
- Overall morale improvement and visible social connection between managers that was absent before.
- Previously underperforming managers now meeting KPIs more regularly.