Business Coach Bromley
If you have a business that you wish to rejuvenate, or you have a prosperous business that you want to escalate and expand, business coaching in Bromley will prove invaluable.
In this area, Shweta’s London coaching group is poised to help.
Strategies for Helping Your Business Expand
At our business coaching firm, we specialise in helping business experience substantial growth. We have helped over 600 businesses achieve double-figure profit growth, averaging over 40 percent per business. This has led us to receiving numerous awards including Coach of the Year, which has been awarded to our head coach and founder, Shweta, every year since ’09.
We attribute our success to the drive and determination of our team of coaches, all highly skilled in crucial business aspects like team engagement, marketing, sales, administration, and finance. When working with us, you have full access to this team of coaches and the experience behind it, gained through working together with medium and large-sized companies. This means that you can be sure that your business coach in Bromley has the skills and expertise needed to create major growth within your business.
Bespoke Business Coaching for Bromley Businesses
At London Coaching Group we customise our approach to suit your business. We tailor our sessions to cater to your requirements, and we carefully pick the strategies and elements that will effect quick and substantial growth in your business.
We are so confident in our bespoke coaching that we guarantee our services.
What we cover in coaching sessions:
- Help you determine and write down (this part is important!) your goals – whether that’s to increase profitability by XX or gain XX clients or increase stability so you can achieve your personal goals.
- Create a 90-day business plan that is designed to achieve those goals.
- Identify bottlenecks with your practice and how we can resolve it.
- Find ways to increase your margins without compromising service quality.
- Help you to find ways to develop the ‘unlimited marketing budget’ that we develop for businesses to ramp up their marketing machine and pull in the leads they need.
- Ensure you are providing the highest value to your existing clients and also, therefore, increasing the value your firm is gaining from those clients – a win-win.
- Create a system for getting referrals that has proven to be more effective than waiting for word of mouth to happen.
Free Workshops in Bromley plus Networking for Bromley Businesses
ActionCOACH London is providing Bromley businesses with free business coaching and networking sessions. These will provide businesses with vital knowledge relating to lead generation and growth, as well as give them an excellent platform for professional interaction.
The Reason Shweta’s firm is Helping with the Bromley Business Coaching Events:
At our London-based ActionCOACH firm it is our goal to see the growth and success of businesses. This is why we are offering free coaching to the businesses of Bromley. We aim to give them the tools necessary to create a flourishing business environment in the area. As such, each session will contain:
- 1 hour of business coaching featuring a specially selected topic. This topic will relate to the challenges of contemporary business.
- 1 hour of networking in which entrepreneurs can forge bonds and exchange ideas.
We will provide all of the documentation and templates needed for these sessions.
Topics We Would Cover at Bromley Business Coaching Events
Unlimited marketing budget sounds like a pipedream, but it’s actually really achievable. You don’t have to be a marketing genius in order to develop a system that will bring you consistent, high quality leads.
At this session, you will discover:
- A simple system that will help you choose a marketing channel that will produce an unlimited marketing budget.
- How to make leads come to you in a consistent flow rather than having to seek them out.
- How to create a built-in tap in your marketing strategy so you are in control of how few or many leads are coming in.
Marketing isn’t a scary monster that needs to be tamed. It’s a game, and it plays with numbers – and once you know the rules, you can win every time.
We live in a time where people are spending more time on their tablets and mobile devices than on their desktop computers. And in a time where people find out more about what’s happening around them and in the world through social media than through conventional news and magazines. It has become critical for any business to include digital in their marketing strategy. At this session you will learn:
- How to choose appropriate social media for your business.
- The best practices across the biggest social media networks to achieve the best results.
- The best tools and methods for testing, measuring and analysing your social media results.
Whether you have a strong digital presence already or are brand new to the social networking arena, this session is likely to provide insight for your digital marketing approach.
These are examples of business coaching events that we would hold in Brent. The topics are subject to change when the workshops are finalised.
What they say about our Bromley Business Coaching…
“I learnt that I need to be more serious about my business, to show it the respect it deserves, to work on it more than in it and to respect and value my own time.”
– Sylma Laviniere, Chief Executive, Playaway
“Having initially wondered if it might be at too simple a level, it turned out to be a very helpful refresher of important basics and sparked a few new ideas.”
– Vernon Hadida, Thomas Dunton Solicitors
“This has taught me a lot which I am excited to implement to help me and my organisation grow.”
– Laura Campbell, Brightlight
“The whole delivery of the course was very effective and in a very relaxing atmosphere. Very informative.”
– Caroline Pibworth, Proprietor, Sun and Moon
“I don’t like the fluffy stuff”
This is what our clients have to say about how we have helped them with business coaching
Where Would the Workshops Be Held?
The last event was held in Sundridge Park Golf Club, Garden Rd, Bromley, Kent BR1 3NE. The next event location is still to be confirmed.
Would you like to find out if business coaching could help your business in Bromley?
If you feel like you are an open-minded individual with the motivation to do better, achieve more and make your business into an asset rather than just another, more stressful job, then use the button below to find out if our business coaching services are for you.